- High tensile strength
- Lightweight, strong & flexible
- Come with 24 Karat gold plated connectors
- Made from the finest bamboo with a fabulous, smooth finish
- Smooth join ensures easy stitch gliding and no snagging
- Resilient, flexible cords lay flat with no kink or twist
- Available in all sizes from US 0 (2.0mm) to US 11 (8.0mm)
Bamboo is considered much superior to bamboo found in other parts of
the world due to the unique methodology adopted in Japan for it's
bamboo trees from which bamboo used for making the products is
obtained, are not harvested prematurely. This allows the needles to be
sturdy & strong with high density and tensile strength. The
moisture content in the bamboo is also controlled due to which the
products do not warp easily.
To add Luster to your knitting, the metal connectors on all circular needles are 24K Gold Plated!
"Quality of our raw material & superior workmanship - that's what makes all Knitter's Pride products shine and stand out!!"